On the Wheel of the Year, the Autumn Equinox, also known as Mabon, takes place in the Northern Hemisphere each year around September 22. In Nature-Based spirituality traditions, this season is celebrated as a time of balance and gratitude. Before watching this video, you may wish to explore our Course Introduction and outline of the Wheel of the Year. In this little video, we’ll cover:
1. What is the Autumn Equinox?
2. Why did I choose the Autumn Equinox as our starting point on the Wheel of the Year course?
3. The three overall themes of the Autumn Equinox:
-Balance, Gratitude, and Preparation
4. A few ideas on how to celebrate the Autumn Equinox
5. A fun Autumn Equinox journal prompt for your spiritual writing practice!
I hope you enjoy this educational video and share some of your transformative journal entry in the comments section of this discussion!
We’d love to hear from you! Please share a snip-it of your journal entry in the comments section of this article and join in the discussion!
Join us for this year long journaling adventure!
If you haven’t done so already, please do sign up for my free Year and a Day course where we journal our way through the Wheel of the Year together! You will receive email updates, exclusive journal prompts, personal stories from myself and our members, as well as gain access to all of our lessons in chronological order!